Just two short weeks ago, I was here, posting about the lovely Domestic Darlin’, drinking coffee, talking with friends and taking in the breathtaking view.
I’ve written about relaxing trips before. I said it then and I’ll say it again now. Sometimes you just need to get away, and when you do, it’s like hitting the reset button on your body, mind and soul. Everything can be clear again, fresh perspective is yours.
My reset was complete thanks to:
- cozy nights by the fire, bundled up in a blanket, reading or watching a movie
- scenic views: mountains
- being surrounded by wonderful women I’m privileged to call my friends
- leisurely walks around the gorgeous lake
- hiking with the girls
- wine and cooking dinner at home
- being one with nature
- music, sharing: introducing new and learning about old
- experiencing another city’s traditions – like The Golden Bee!
A thousand times thank you to my beautiful cousin Audrey for inviting me on this wonderful trip! More memories I’ll never forget. XOXO.