Austin City Limits came and went in the blink of an eye. This weekend marked my 7th consecutive year to attend the music festival. I had a great time seeing incredible bands, experiencing every kind of weather imaginable (rain, sunshine, cool cloudy coverage, hot hot heat) and hanging out with fun friends (new and old). I already can’t wait for next year. Since ACL takes place where I live, it feels like an unofficial holiday around town. Love the spirit in the air and the creative outfits scattered across Zilker Park.
- Spotting Christian Bale (pictured below with a cute redheaded girl cozying up on his shoulder)
- Incredible live acts (Suzanna Choffel, Foster the People, Joseph Arthur, Gomez, Cut Copy, Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses, Kanye West, Smith Westerns, Arcade Fire and so many more)
- Running around in the rain wearing blue ponchos
- Spending time with good friends
- Dancing/jumping/letting loose
- Pretending to be a hippie for the weekend
- Effortlessly documenting my journey with my trusty iPhone camera
Bye-bye, ACL. See you next year.