THANK YOU to all who made my birthday so wonderful today. Countless people did the sweetest, most unnecessary (yet appreciated) things that made me so happy.
Highlights (in no particular order):
- All the messages on my Facebook Wall. Seriously, your posts meant so much to me!
- My colleagues, Jenny & Laura, treated me to lunch yesterday and today.
- My family took me to an amazing dinner at Eddie V’s.
- Based on highlights 2 & 3, it’s safe to assume I won’t be eating for a week.
- All the phone calls, texts, emails and IMs from friends, family, and former colleagues.
- My beautiful, wonderful, AMAZING cousin Audrey sent a surprise flower arrangement to my office! Unbelievably thoughtful and sweet.
- Kim, my talented friend and colleague of CakeAfide made an incredible camera cake for me! It looks exactly like my Canon and she printed photos from my blog as decoration. So creative! Thank you so much, Kim.
Last but not least, a big group of good friends also celebrated with me on Saturday night! If I’ve forgotten any highlights, please understand it’s only because I’m still reeling from the overwhelming generosity.
I may be spoiled, but I’m also grateful. Thanks and love to you all.
Photos courtesy of iPhone and Droid mobile phone technology. Gotta love it.